LAN Associates, Engineering Planning, Architecture Surveying, Inc., (“LAN”) is a mid-sized, multi-disciplined architecture and engineering design firm. We are seeking a Draftsperson/REVIT Technician to join our team. This position is an opportunity to develop new skills and advance your career. The candidate must be proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD. The candidate must have direct experience in the preparation of architectural & engineering construction, be able to work on and setup central files for multidiscipline (architecture, mechanical, electrical & plumbing) design projects, and be able to work closely and communicate with architecture and engineering staff, consultants, sales representatives and clients. LAN offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a premier benefits package.
This position requires the candidate to work with a design team. Applicant must be proficient in both oral and written communication; be able to read and interpret construction drawings; prepare accurate detailed drawings from data obtained from field surveys; operate a computer using standard drafting software packages, plotters; develop REVIT models and AutoCAD drawings for architecture & engineering projects; comply with company CAD standards for construction drawings; and establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and consultants. Applicant should be detail-oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
LAN Associates employs over 90 architects, engineers, surveyors, managers, environmental professionals, construction professionals and support staff in three states. The firm has more than 55 years’ of experience in the planning, engineering, design and construction of a wide range of projects.
- Proficient in REVIT & AutoCAD
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in the AE or Construction Industry using REVIT
- Minimum HS Diploma; Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in drafting technology or related field preferred
- Possession of valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Operate Computer-Aided Design (CAD) system to create technical drawings for building construction
- Create and modify REVIT models for design projects
- Create and modify AutoCAD drawings for design projects
- Visit buildings and job sites to document (hand sketch) existing conditions
- Prepare accurate drawings using AutoCAD and/or REVIT from sketches after visiting job sites
- Prepare complete and accurate working drawings from sketches or notes
- Print out construction drawings for review, markup and distribution
- Perform other related duties, as assigned